The Rapid.Tech conference provides an ideal platform for the exchange of views and knowledge of industry experts, dealing with all aspects of Additive Manufacturing. User proximity and practical orientation are essential characteristics of the conference. For the about 1,000 participants there will be ten different forums next to the User Conference.
The complete lecture programme of this year’s Rapid.Tech conference can be found online.
AMONG OTHERS YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO THE FOLLOWING HIGHLIGHTS:
- keynotes by Dr. Dominik Rietzel (BMW Group), Scott Crump (Stratasys) and Christoph Wangenheim (Baker Hughes, a GE company),
- the two-day Users Conference with practice oriented issues,
- scientific presentations within the forums AM Science and Design,
- the new forum Medical-, Dental- & Orthopaedic Industry,
- networking dinner as part of the festivities for the 15th anniversary